Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What is a "Hot Guy"?

The way I define it in Screw Cupid, a "Hot Guy" is any guy that you personally find extremely attractive. I realize that the term "hot" typically refers to the societal standard of what women - in general - find attractive, but that's not what I am going for with my Screw Cupid definition. The Screw Cupid "Hot Guy" may refer to a set of personality traits more than physical traits, or it may refer to the fact he also enjoys 8 hour cross country skiing treks. Whatever it is that turns you on about a potential mate, that's what should define "Hot Guy" for you.

Yours in tall, adventure racing triathlete lumberjacks,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, and love a lively discussion. I don't love rudeness or spammers, and reserve the right to delete any spam, and any disparaging, derogatory, and/or obscene posts. Thanks!