Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Internet dating - I wish you talked about this in your book! I bought your book after reading your amazing article on JDate about internet dating. I was hungry for more information......do you have more articles on how to use your techniques/advice for internet dating?

I'm so glad you liked the internet dating section and you liked the JDate article. I'm currently working on a series of articles on internet dating, so keep an eye on my blog - screwcupid.blogspot.com or on my twitter account (twitter.com/screwcupid), for updates. If you have particular topics you'd like me to cover, please let me know and I'll address them.

Yours online,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, and love a lively discussion. I don't love rudeness or spammers, and reserve the right to delete any spam, and any disparaging, derogatory, and/or obscene posts. Thanks!