Friday, June 11, 2010

UK promotion in "Scotland on Sunday" | Contest to win a Sassy Guide

Two things:

In celebration of the UK release of Screw Cupid, titled The Sassy Girl's Guide to Picking Up Fit Guys (released on May 25th, 2010), I'm running a very un-official contest to give five copies of the UK version away. The first five to email me their worst dating story will receive a copy: sam (at) screwcupithebook (dot) com. Ready? Go.

Second: Scotland on Sunday (one of Scotland's largest newspapers), asked me to do a one-page dating Q&A to promote the UK release of Screw Cupid. Here it is: "Lifelines: Get Back in the Dating Game". Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers, and love a lively discussion. I don't love rudeness or spammers, and reserve the right to delete any spam, and any disparaging, derogatory, and/or obscene posts. Thanks!